In the Shadow of Your Heart - Chapter 3
Chapter 3: Mrs Hudson
Summary: England would fall.
Excerpt: ”Are you even listening, Mr Holmes?”
Rating: T, for now.
Author’s Note: Roane continues to be amazing with her beta-work - I shouldn’t be so spoiled my first go ‘round - and even found me out for being anti-canon with a delightfully esoteric fact. You’re all already reading Pull the Stars from the Sky, right? Well, duh, you ARE on Tumblr after all.
Chapter Word Count: 1,480 (5,290 total)
My BBC Sherlock Stuff Masterpost
Organization! It’s not just for everyone else anymore!
- A Study in Pink - The Stumble (John’s body language after he meets Sherlock for the first time.)
- A Study in Pink - Don’t crash, cars!
- A Scandal in Belgravia - Drugged Sherlock with Irene
- A Scandal in Belgravia - Shrugs at Buckingham Palace (“Don’t ask me.”)
- A Scandal in Belgravia - "I’ll be Mother."
- Reichanbach Fall - "Why would it upset you?”
The Ego Speaks, the Id Responds
- ego: No one really *likes* plot, or anything, right?
- id: No, I mean, heh, plot just gets in the way of the good stuff, nudge nudge.
- Oh, what?
- Not really "good stuff" per se, yet?
- Oh, a character talks about ostriches for awhile?
In the Shadow of Your Heart - Chapter 2
Y’all have all that the discussion already that
the reason the Blind Banker script is the only one available because it contains the least Sherlock/John interactions in the entire show and the actual, living scripts for ALL FIVE remaining episodes likely contain stage direction that is Shippier than the Shippiest Fic Ever right?
I married the right lady.
- Laura: yeah
- Laura: i mean
- Laura: that's what people do right?
- Me: YOU USED A SHERLOCK QUOTE
- Laura: i did?
- Me: moriarty says
- Me: THAT'S WHAT PEOPLE DO
- Me: with a very angry face
- Laura: hahahahahah
- Laura: let me try that again
- Laura: THAT'S WHAT PEOPLE DO
- Laura: disgusted face